A website that looks pretty (especially when pictures of food are involved) is nice, but having a website that looks pretty and is functional for the user is even better.
We recently revamped our website and did it for one important reason: You.
We made five major changes to improve our website, and we want to make sure you know exactly what they are and how they benefit you.
- Easy online ordering – Not only did we add a really easy-to-find “order online now!” button at the top of our website, we’ve also integrated this option throughout the entire website. No matter what page you are on, you can order good food online, at any time. Some other places you’ll find online ordering (besides that button in the top left hand corner on every page) is just below the slider on our home page, in the menu bar at the top of our page and even on the locations page (bonus: when you’re on the locations page, your online order will automatically be directed to the location you select to start your order!).
- Detailed menu with photographs and nutritional information – We don’t know about you, but our favorite restaurants and cookbooks are the ones with the best pictures. Seeing what we’re going to eat is usually key when making that tough decision of “what should I order today?” With our detailed menu, you will now find a picture of every item we offer and a brief description with ingredients and nutritional information, too. This is especially helpful for anyone who is watching what he/she eats, or has certain dietary restrictions.
- Informational (but fun!) blog – Who doesn’t love a good food blog? The only thing better than reading about good food is eating it! On our blog, we introduce new menu items, give tips and tricks on being the hostess with the mostess, offer insight from our very own chef and registered dietitian, and much more.
- Fully functioning responsive design – What does all of that mumbo jumbo mean? It’s really quite simple: You can visit our website from any computer, smart phone, or tablet, and you’ll be able to fully navigate through all aspects of it without getting frustrated. Ever visit a website that doesn’t conform to your smart phone because it’s not mobile-friendly? You know, when you have to try zooming in to read the text or can’t quite click the link you need because it’s so small or off-centered? That won’t happen with our website because it reacts to whatever device you are using for the best online experience.
- More ways to connect – You can find us on nearly every social media platform, from Facebook to Pinterest, and you can download our own mobile app in the iTunes and Google Play stores. We want you to be able to connect with us however you prefer to do so. And don’t forget to use the hashtag #lovecrispers anytime you see fit!
We really love our new website and we hope you do, too… Because really, you are who we made it for. Happy browsing!